ere you will find audio recordings, tutorials, and tips for communicating. Enjoy!
- Coming Back into the SFRA
- Landing at Lancaster, PA Two recordings 5min apart spliced together
- Landing at Morristow, NJ A recording that has been shortened slightly to get rid of extraneous silence and chatter
- Flight Following with Norfolk Approach. A recording from Steve and my flight back from Cape Hatteras
- Touch and Go at Lancaster Took mom, David, and Shannon flying for Mother's day!
- Holding and VOR Approach Runway 8 at Lancaster, PA (chirps indicate time passage)
- Discussion between a Pilot and BWI Tower about Runway Visual Range (RVR) requirements